Written by Veneta
Saturday, 08 October 2011 22:34
It’s fact that spicy food helps you burn more calories and from there you can reduce fat storages. The most attractive spice for weight loss is chili. The flavor of hot peppers comes from capsaicinoids.
They have incredible metabolism boosting capacity and antioxidant potential. More importantly, the results of many clinical studies suggest the active usage of extract from chili for health improving purposes.
Health Benefits of Spicy Food
Spicy food is been around for over 8000 years. There are many controversial opinions about spicy food. Some of them are claiming that it’s bad some others say that it’s good for you. I’ve been travelling a lot and I’ve seen small children in India having the same chili peppers in their meal as their parents.
- A recent study shows that consuming spicy food can decongest us. People with sinus infections, asthma and other respiratory problems have significant improvements. The reason is the content of capsaicin in chili peppers.
- Capsicums stimulate the secretion of stomach juices which protects stomach lining from developing ulcers caused by acids.
- Hot spices act as a preservative which delays food spoilage.
- Chili peppers are blood thinning agents that prevent blood clotting. Well known fact is that blood clots cause heart attacks and strokes.
- Hot chilies are proven to decrease bad cholesterol (LDL) the source that is related to heart diseases, high blood pressure and brain strokes.
- Capsaicin in hot peppers could help healing arthritis, some lung infections and colds.
- Peppers are very rich in vitamin C which makes them a strong antioxidant. You might know that antioxidants are highly recommended for inhibiting anxiety and depression in men and women.
- Spicy foods are good resource of vitamin A, iron, magnesium and potassium. Vitamin A assists in preventing from night blindness. Potassium helps you release excess water from your system.
- Chilies are great stimulant. They have awakening impact over our body. If you are struggling with sleeping I advise you to avoid them at night time.
- Capsicum can relief muscle cramps. Muscle cramps are caused due to acidity within your body. Therefore spicy food is alkaline which is great for those people whose blood pH level is acidic.
- Chili peppers are rich in fibers which aids in digestion.
- Another health benefit of spicy food is the release of endorphins. Endorphins are natural hormones that induce a feeling of well being and suppress pain.
Weight Loss Benefits of Capsicum
- Consuming chili lowers significantly your body’s needs of insulin. Diabetes and weight gain are tightly linked together. By decreasing insulin levels you can fight successfully both diabetes and obesity.
- Eating hot peppers increases blood flow which raises body’s temperature. No wonder why we sweat whilst having spicy food. Heating the body up makes you burn more calories due to the increased metabolism. This process is called Thermogenesis.
- Capsicum and Piperin aids better absorbtion of all valuable nutrients.
Some people can’t tolerate hot peppers. If this is the case and you really want to experience the weight loss benefits of spices there is an amazing weight loss dietary supplement called Capsiplex. Capsiplex slimming pills are the secret weapon of Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Brad Pitt, J Lo and many other celebrities.
- Capsiplex helps you burn 278 more calories every single day!
- Capsiplex Increases Metabolism
Capsiplex contains 100% pure Capsicum plant extract which can help you burn the fat without burning your mouth or stomach. To learn more about Capsiplex calorie burning properties visit the official website of Capsiplex.
Last Updated on Thursday, 20 December 2012 04:30